You’ve heard of garage sales, yard sales and car boot sales but is this the world’s first blog sale?
I mentioned in the last post that I intend to sell all my other camera equipment, well here it all is:
Specifically, what is available for sale is:
- Nikon F100 – film camera
- Nikon D70 – 6 megapixel digital SLR, with 1GB SanDisk Ultra II compact flash memory card.
- Nikon D80 – 10.2 megapixel digital SLR, with 8GB SanDisk Ultra II SD memory card – SOLD
- Canon G9 – 12.1 megapixel digital (advanced) compact, with 2GB Kingston SD memory card and spare 1GB card.
- AF Nikkor 24-120mm f3.5/5.6 D (made in Japan)
- AF Nikkor 70-300mm f4/5.6 ED
- AF Nikkor 50mm f1.8 D – SOLD
- AF Nikkor 18-70mm f3.5/4.5 G ED DX
- AF Nikkor 18-200mm f3.5/5.6 ED DX VR – SOLD
- Nikon MC-20 cable remote
- Assorted bags – mostly Lowepro
- Assorted straps
- Original boxes and papers (for most things)
I also have a good projector, stand and screen for viewing slides and also an averagely good light box. If anyone is serious keen to get their hands on that lot and start boring the pants off the family with slide shows then I’d consider letting those go too.
I’ve not thought about prices yet or whether to sell separately or as packages. Roughly speaking the price of the equivalent item on Allegro / Ebay is a good guide.
All the equipment is in good to very good condition, I look after it and have never really given any of it a serious workout in extreme conditions. None of it has been dropped or banged in any way.The F100 is what I would call mint condition and the D80 with 18-200 lens are close to the same.
The D70 suffered the BGLOD “blinking green light of death”, as did all of the early models. It was fixed by Nikon and worked perfectly ever since. It was something like a loose electrical connection if memory serves. Anyway, the good point is that it had the problem and was fixed so it won’t happen to you if you buy the thing! The 18-70 lens suffered a very slight leaking baby-Zosia juice attack but that was also fixed by Nikon and works fine.
When I get the time to work out prices and packaging it is all going on Allegro but if anyone wants anything, shout out now and I’m sure we can do a deal – special discounts for blog readers! :)